4 Ways of Mixing it up with Houndstooth

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Blazer - Glassons
Brooch - Colette

Jacket- Zara
Pants - H&M


Sweater - Myer (Veromoda)
Skirt - Forcast
Shoes - ASOS


Shoes - ASOS
Scarf - Portmans

IT’S a print that’s been around for an eternity, but what houndstooth may lack in novelty, it more than makes up for in versatility. The classic pattern is my go-to when it comes to work clothes, working for everything from blazers to skirts and accessories. Here are four looks I recently styled in houndstooth which were in regular rotation for my office wardrobe:
  1. I paired this structured houndstooth blazer (which also works as a coat) over a simple black dress and added a gold brooch to accessorise. Something as simple as 2-3 broches led me to receiving tonnes of compliments on this in winter!
  2. For casual Fridays at work, I love wearing this houndstooth jacket. It’s good alternative to the usual denim and works great with black pants.  
  3. My houndstooth skirt is a great essential for those more modest work looks. I wear this with an assortment of sweaters like this one.
  4. And my love for this print goes beyond just clothes – I’ve even got shoes and a scarf to match the obsession which work well in elevating a simple look to something very chic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments