Maxi Knits With Blanket Scarves

Monday, August 10, 2015


This scarf has kept me toasty and warm on many winter mornings. I usually succumb to its comforts during frosty mornings enroute work where I choose to pair it with a coat. On weekends however, I favour maintaining my distance from coats and jackets as it feels akin to dressing up for work. 

It's for this precise reason I opted to pair my blanket scarf with the maxi knit dress above, chalking up the comforts to a whole new level. Initially, I had this outfit in mind for particularly chilly winter days however I managed to escape the wrath of an Australian winter through my travels and this baby lay peacefully in my closet for the most part. That is till I pulled it out for a relaxed early breakfast date yesterday. You can also see the autumn version of this style and combination here with a less heavy duty dress and scarf.

On another note, our streak on IFB's Link a la Mode has continued as our Madrid post got featured as well.  

Links à la Mode, August 6
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Designers, Schutz, Prada sunglasses, Versace, Gucci, Edun, Lacoste, Jelly shoes, Tunic Dresses, Party Clutches, Red Ballerinas, Men's Sweaters

You Might Also Like

1 comments