The Drape Appeal

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

 
               



The amalgamation of your average midi skirt with wrap detailing has been one makeover I personally love. Whether you opt for something feminine and dramatic or go glam in something ultra tight and slinky, draped silhouettes seem to be everywhere. 

Personally, I chose this floral skirt which although doesn't show, is made of quite a heavy and sturdy fabric and is the perfect choice for a formal event. Mirroring the more relaxed vibe, I picked this black draped top as the ideal companion to this skirt. As this was my outfit of choice for a friend's kitchen tea, I stuck to a theme of all things feminine by picking up the pop of pink from the skirt and incorporating them through these heels I happened to find in the back of my closet

So whats the verdict people? Are you a crop top and skirt loyalist or do you like the drape appeal?

On another note, we again made it to the Independent Fashion Bloggers link up :)

Links à la Mode, October 8
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop ENGLISH FACTORY, T by Alexander Wang, KENZO, Paul & Joe Sister, Jem and the Holograms, The Fifth Label, Burgundy Tops, Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots, Fringe Bags, Men's Michael Kors

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh I am in love with this dress. It is so beautiful! Such great styling!

    I just adore your styling I have been looking through your styling and I am definetly a new follower <3

    Love,
    Dunia (http://butfirstlife.blogspot.dk/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion never ends, style and fashion getting more important day by day and now mostly people are following their favorite celebrity.

    ReplyDelete