Trending : Palm Cuffs

Tuesday, January 26, 2016




My love affair with these khaki pants continues, this time taking a super casual route and being paired with one of my favourite tops. Adding to the casual theme, I kept my hair entirely natural and minimal makeup to deal with Sydney's ridiculous heat. However, I couldn't help myself from the addition of my new palm cuff that I treated myself to this Christmas. I for one am absolutely loving this new trend even though at times it has made me confused into thinking I had a hair tie around my palm.

On a different note, we got featured again on Independent Fashion Bloggers' link up.

Links à la Mode, January 21
  SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Moschino, Jenni Kayne Shoes, camilla and marc Dresses, Jump From Paper, DODO BAR OR, Christopher Esber, Crochet Dresses, Cold Shoulder Tops, Fringe Skirts, Men's Satisfy
pleated poppy

You Might Also Like

12 comments