Trending : Palm CuffsTuesday, January 26, 2016
My love affair with these khaki pants continues, this time taking a super casual route and being paired with one of my favourite tops. Adding to the casual theme, I kept my hair entirely natural and minimal makeup to deal with Sydney's ridiculous heat. However, I couldn't help myself from the addition of my new palm cuff that I treated myself to this Christmas. I for one am absolutely loving this new trend even though at times it has made me confused into thinking I had a hair tie around my palm.
On a different note, we got featured again on Independent Fashion Bloggers' link up.
- A La Modest: Fashion-Tech Collab | Jonathan Adler Phones Moto X Pure Edition
- AlysaLovely: 10 Awesome Underrated Girl Power Movies
- Alyssa May: Trending | Over-the-Knee Boots
- Anti.Muse: We Love | Yellow Hair
- Attire Club: What is the Difference Between Vintage and Second Hand?
- Elements of Ellis: Vertical Striped Shirt
- Eniwhere Fashion: Outfit | Lady in Red
- Ginger Snaps: New Fashion Rules | It’s OK to Pair Brown and Black
- Head2Heels: Floral Fluidity
- Hey Just Jei: 5 Truths You Should Know About Your Beauty Products
- I’m a Norbyah: Hong Kong Fashion Week | Eco Chic Design Award Grand Final
- La Vintage Vida: Hotel Crashing
- Mornings with Madge: What I Learned from Having Pink Hair
- My Golden Beauty: Blanket Cape Perfect for a Casual Weekend
- Purushu Arie: Hello, 2016 Fashion Trends
- Reasons to Dress: That 70’s Show
- She Got Her Own: Get the Look | Gwen Stefani Atelier Versace Disco Jumpsuit
- Splash of Teal: What’s Your Fashion Style Pop-Quiz
- Tales of Two: Hong Kong Travel and Food Guide | Top 15 Things
- We Are Ready Made: Prada Odyssey